How to Join
Membership of ARTSA is open to those organisations who provide technical or organisational expertise, facilities or equipment to the Australian Road Transport Industry.
Associate Membership is open to any company, organisation or individual that has an involvement in the Transport Industry.
- Regular meetings
- Presentations by key industry representatives
- Networking opportunities over many industry issues
- Review of new and proposed regulations
- National level consultation
- Association with various national organisations
- Powerful voice to influence decisions
- Collective databases
- Technical expertise
- Joint hosting (with the Australian Trucking Association) of the annual Technical and Maintenance Conference (See TMC Conference)
- Representation (See Industry Representation)
To apply to join ARTSA, simply down load the ARTSA membership form. If you need further information, contact the ARTSA Executive Officer, Rob Perkins on email@example.com or 03 9818 7899